STOP KILLING ONE ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!!
Hell with an ice Bucket- I challenge you and all my followers to share this .
STOP KILLING ONE ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!!
JERMAIN DUPRI in LAS VEGAS - LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2014
SATURDAY AUGUST 30 2014 - WYNN HOTEL
Tryst. 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 770-3375. trystlasvegas.com
FREE 13 TRACK DIGITAL ALBUM DOWNLOAD
+ MUSIC VIDEO
+ BEAT TAPE PREVIEWS FROM PURPOSE AND AKIRA AKA PHONIX
DOWNLOAD NOW HERE >>>> https://listeninrecords.bandcamp.com/album/those-who-dont-hear-deluxe-edition-2
Follow on Twitter
1. Neck Brace
- Nice intro, the word play and methophors are immaculate - Seem like a joint to be played while firing up on some green. Bringing true HIP HOP back to the forefront. Skinny leg rappers need not apply - Crunkatlanta
2. The Lost Lyrics
- this joint is ok - just not the vibe I was thinking it was going to turn into.- Crunkatlanta
3. Change ft. Coco
- bringing the female vocals in on the hook was a perfect touch. Hip Hop has been viewed as hard only - this is a joint that you can play in a general audience- its smoove.- Crunkatlanta
4. Casualty Of War
- At a first listen - from the beat you would think this is a WU-TANG joint- its fire - Crunkatlanta
5. Rhymin Spazm
- Another smoove vibe with the saxophone - Crunkatlanta
7. Murder Mysteries
- Made for TV - Phonix and Purpose should apply this joint to TV dram shows .. - Crunkatlanta
8. Zonin Out
- would not play
9. King koopa
- the video game touch is nice ... bring you in the mindset of 90's hip hop when the music was fun and entertaining - Crunkatlanta
10. Hoola Doola
- another joint - with exciting vibes . I love the positive flow.. even though its speakin on the coochie... my favorite subject- Crunkatlanta
11. Phonz (Western Stories pt1) dope - Crunkatlanta
12. Beautiful Thing- the music is slightly higher than the vocals -- not sure if that was done on purpose , smoove joint- Crunkatlanta
13. F.U this could be the single to push off this .. - Crunkatlanta
14. Phonix & Purpose - Neck Brace (Instrumental)
15. Phonix & Purpose - The Lost Lyrics (Instrumental)
16. Phonix & Purpose - Change ft Coco (Instrumental)
17. Phonix & Purpose - Casualty of War (Instrumental)
18. 18 - Phonix & Purpose - Rhymin Spazm (Instrumental)
19. Phonix & Purpose - iWord (Instrumental)
20. Phonix & Purpose - Murder Mysteries (Instrumental)
21. Phonix & Purpose - Zoning Out (Instrumental)
22. Phonix & Purpose - King Koopa (Instrumental)
23. Phonix & Purpose - Hoola Doola (Instrumental)
24. Phonix & Purpose - Phonz Western Stories pt 1 (Instrumental)
25. Phonix & Purpose - Beautiful Thing (Instrumental)
26. Purpose Beattape Preview
27. Akira aka Phonix Beattape Preview ( This beat on this joint is hot - remind me a of CYPHER beat -- i can see many artist freestyling off of it . GOOD JOB
OVERALL - this is an album worth the download and purchase
About “Candler Road”
“Candler Road” is the brand new release from Childish Gambino. Maryann and SBΛCΞ took the catchy melody from two-part track and decided to put some words to it. Then they decided to build a whole song around it. The pair came up with another one of their “Bedroomtrap” tracks that will excite a fan of 90’s R&B or Chilltrap. The honorable mention in the song is Maryann’s take on a Young Thug verse over the bridge. The drop into a function beat shows SBΛCΞ’s effortless ability to dip in and out of different sounds, and might have you going for an instant replay. This is just another example of why Maryann and SBΛCΞ are a power duo you really need to know about. What’s most unique about their work is the organic and raw perspective you get from them. The Indie pair is known for making all of the music and videos start to finish, by themselves, sometimes not letting anyone preview the work before the release. This song is a loosie to hold you over until their next release. With this duo’s consistency you can be sure that they already have something in the works. You can always expect them to come with something unexpected, and reach across genres with a fresh sound unique unto them.
N-Crowd Entertainment artist, singer/rapper Maryann started her ascent a few years ago when she hit the scene featured on a track with Talib Kweli. Not long after the California songstress released her first album "Timing Is Everything". The record garnered her attention not only from her home town, but music blogs started to talk about her. Since then she has had numerous singles and visuals from her recently released sophomore album "Futuristic Always". With the rise of more relaxed or “Chill Trap” sounds her fan base has been steadily growing. She’s collaborated with Electronic labels like Simplify Recordings and Buygore Records. Buygore Records released a popular remix of her latest single “SOULM8S”, which you can preview Here. Over the past year Maryann's work has been featured everywhere from The Fader, to On Smash, The Source, 2dopeBoyz, Dj Booth, Music Ninja, EDM.com and more. People have taken to her sound, which she has coined "Bedroomtrap". It's aggressive yet feminine, Urban and Electronic, giving a fresh voice to the women of the EDM and R&B genres. What people love more about Maryann is that, not only does she sing, rap and write her own music, she is a videographer and graphic artist too. She edits all of her own music videos and does her own graphic design, websites, and also does work for other artists. She is the new school do-it-all, do-it-yourself type of artist in Urban Electronic music, and she's only just begun to show the industry what she is capable of.
Buy "Futuristic Always" on Itunes
There is a strong 'country pop' influence on 'Fate, If You Leave Tonight, All I Want and Yours. Snow Globe is a straight dance number and Broken, Fine and Let It Go are lyrically striking ballads sung with a heartfelt passion.
Cassie Kennedy is a 16 year old singer song writer from Dublin, Ireland. She has just released her debut album 'Inside the Snow Globe', produced by David Hayes, musical director of 'The Voice' in Ireland. She launched her album at the top music venue 'The Grand Social' in Dublin, to a packed audience and is the youngest ever performer to hold a Friday night gig at the 'Grand Social'. Her album has been played on radio all over Europe and the United States and she is building a large fan base who love the combination of an amazing voice and clever lyrics. Her fans range from 8 to 80 and while her music fits into the pop genre she also has a 'country pop' influence in several songs.
She has written all the material for her second album and will be heading into the recording studio soon with a release date in early 2015.
Basic Band Info
Band Name: Cassie Kennedy
Album Name: Snow Globe Email Address: Cassiekennedyofficial@outlook.com
Music Style: Pop
Influences: Taylor Swift
Is it "POP" or "COUNTRY" ?
Seeking Music for Paramount Pictures
We are currently seeking songs for movie trailers and in-film soundtracks. In addition to Paramount, our past work includes publishing through Universal Music, 20th Century Fox, and mainstream network television.
We generally look for very defined mood or emotion in selected music. We want compositions that are either high-energy, spacey, epic, adventurous, or suspenseful. Selected songs will be pitched for use in upcoming films and film trailers in the 2015 season. You will receive generous up-front payment for film trailers or both payment and royalties for in-film soundtrack music. Mood is always more important than genre to us, and we accept music in most genres.
Please note that we are simply pitching music to the source and do not control production.
Free SEO Tools