Fifth suspect arrested in gang rape of 18-year-old girl in Brooklyn park - and four other teens are charged as adults
- Police identified four of accused rapists as Denzel Murray, 14; Shaquell Cooper and Ethan Phillip, both 15; and 17-year-old Onandi Brown
- A fifth suspect was taken into custody Tuesday morning and is awaiting charges
- Victim was inside Osborne Park in Brownsville at 9.10pm on Thursday
- Girl's father said one of attackers threatened him with a gun before all five took turns raping her
- Two of the suspects told police they had consensual sex with the girl after catching her having intercourse with her drunken father in the park
Four Brooklyn teenagers were charged as adults this morning in last week's gang rape of an 18-year-old woman in a playground, and a fifth suspect was being questioned by detectives, authorities said.
The four boys, one as young as 14, were arraigned on a single count each of rape and sex abuse and two counts of participating in a criminal sex act.
The fifth suspect, who was taken into custody at about 11am at Tilden high School, where he is a student, is awaiting charges.
Police identified four of the accused rapists as Denzel Murray, 14; Shaquell Cooper and Ethan Phillip, both 15; and 17-year-old Onandi Brown.