This book has become a huge seller and many are getting their copies and following the directions. I have been working with MUSIC XRAY for over 3 years. Almost all the opportunities listed throughout my websites come from them. If you are serious about advancing your music career. Check it out
Maximizing Music Xray puts your songs in the new, low cost, direct pipeline to the "EARS" of the music business - The Buyers.
Songwriters who use Music Xray, SELL their songs.
You will learn how to make your presentation STAND OUT and get its best shot.
Maximizing Music Xray is based on an analysis of over 2000 song pitches and 300 Target opportunities. You will learn:
- What Music Xray is, how it works, what it gives you as a writer/performer.
- The Pitch. What works and what doesn’t.
- What do buyers really want? Don’t waste money aiming at the wrong targets.
- Selling the song? Or yourself as the performer? Two different goals, two different pitches.
- Special songwriting tips for international users, and instrumental / soundtrack writers.
- .MP3 sound slip-ups you must avoid. Be Careful.
- Formatting your lyrics for maximum impact.
- Where and how to get help with Music Xray.
- How NOT to shoot yourself in the foot.
- An INSIDE, behind the scenes, look at how the Buyer hears and evaluates your songs.
Maximizing Music Xray pays for itself when it gets you in one right door, or keeps you from blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity.
REAL REVIEWS :
LOVED IT!! Quick easy read...filled with good information if you use MXR
Published 6 days ago by Sharon
Four Stars Worth the money
Published 9 days ago by larry
Very Helpful The information contained in this book helped me to fine tune things as well as further plan strategy.
Published 10 days ago by Jason A. Moore
Worth it's weight in royalties! Many years ago, I studied songwriting with Norman Dolph. To say I learned a lot from him is a huge understatement.
Published 27 days ago by Davia