- Up to $5,500 Payout
White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and Pulse Records USA are pitching select artists to advertising firm executives who are working on a spot for a major US ski resort destination 2015-2016 promotion.
Commercial synopsis: LIVE BIG. Celebrating 40+ years of deep powder, chalet resorts, nightlife and good clean family fun. Footage will span over 40 years with a retro feel that gracefully fades into modern ski, snowboard and resort action. Executives are looking for both retro and modern tracks to place in the commercial. Promotional spot will air on regional television, applicable viral outlets, resort promotional social media and bureau of tourism outlets. Voted in the Top 10 US destinations, it's time to LIVE BIG.
GENRES ACCEPTED (For Retro Feel):
Anything uplifting: Reggae, Disco/Dance/80's, Jazz, Americana, Grass Roots, Rock. All genres matching the retro feel will be reviewed and pitched. Cross-genre welcome.
GENRES ACCEPTED (For Modern Feel):
Anything high-energy that matches the feel of action, fun, inspiration: Rock (Hard Rock, Alternative, Punk), Indie, Thrash, Urban, Beats, Classical/Modern orchestration, EDM, Pop, and Cross-genres.
TERMS & COMPENSATION:
- Budget: Up to $5,500 USD per track all-in for a license of both sides (Publishing and Master)
- Usage Duration: 6-12 months
- Track Length: No less than 90 Seconds. Final spot :31
- Usage: All moving media including but not limited to TV, Internet (Social Media) and Industrial.
- Agreement: Non-exclusive, One-Time limited usage.v - Royalties: paid out via your P.R.O. Producers will provide cue sheets to cover TV usage.
- Artist credit, links, promotion on all social media/viral promotions under description.