Who is the CEO?
The CEO of Krewsader, Inc is Audtrell Williams. He is a graduate of Morehouse College where he mastered Business Administration, concentrating Marketing and Sales. He also received a Masters degree at Columbia University which is ranked #2 according to Times Higher Education and #4 according to Forbes as of 2018.
What is Krewsader?
We are a close group of hard working, impeccable beings.
Our goal is to be the face of data driven marketing for the new age musician, helping emerging artists grow without ever claiming copyrights or masters. Recording hits is a skill, but it is only half of the equation. In today's landscape, we can utilize a high level of data analysis, combined with creative marketing initiatives to gain traction for any artist. For results, artists can expect: growth, awareness, fan engagement, brand recognition and streams of revenue.
- Why promoting your music is important?
- Advertising opportunities for brands becomes more visible.
- Venues will book you more often.
- Investors will be more willing to do business with you.
- Bloggers and Media Channels will attract to your social proof
- Developing online presence
- The importance of having a website translates into more credibility
- Increase the opportunity for collecting email addresses
- You build an additional online community for your fans
- You can attach your website to everything you do, "Digital Trap Boomin"
- Allows you to leave a link to all of your products
- More marketing, more ticket sales
- Artists want to perform
- But with little to no marketing execution, can leave an artist puzzled
- It's all about creating an experience for fans even before they decide to come to a show
- What's the formula?
- Our CEO Audtrell Williams, is a graduate from Morehouse College and Columbia University, two of the most strongest colleges in America and he has been trained and coached by industry legends on how to transform the new landscape of marketing for Independent Hip Hop Artists.
- His team is comprised of individuals who pride themselves on working just as hard as artists do when they are in the booth.
- Their goal? Simple, to make you the best artist and provide you with incredible opportunities.
- Why Baltimore?
- Baltimore is a city within America that is known for all of its negative accolades, but not for its cultural renaissance of talented Hip Hop artists
- Audtrell has many connections to the city, coming from a city like South Central Los Angeles, which is known for its negativity.
- He understands that by pouring energy and presence into Baltimore, there will be a shift in positive media about the city.
- How can you reach out and begin your campaign?
- There are limited slots for the city's top talented artists.
- They have already began to contact some of the cities top artists, but can not name drop.
- If you are serious and have developed a thought about investing into your marketing, you still have a chance to reserve your seat.
- Contact Krewsader for a meeting in Baltimore: Audtrell@krewsader.com, 951-398-2786.
@thekrewsader / @withthekrew